Friday 12 August 2011

Happy Release Day!!!


Yay!! The day is finally here!!

"Coming Back" is released today by The Wild Rose Press and I am splitting myself in two visiting my two good online friends, Jennifer Jakes & Marie Tuhart - here are the links, see you there!!



I'm sure I've given you the blurb for my brand new novella more times that I can remember, but in case you've forgotten here it is again - I LOVED writing this story!!!!

Kelly Hampton loved once...and lost. After two years of looking for Sean McKenzie in other men--and failing miserably--she takes a vow of celibacy. No sex until she finds love. Then Sean strolls back into her bar, reigniting old flames. No one has come close to understanding or satisfying her like he did. Her body burns for the passion they once shared, but her heart still remembers the pain.

Sean escaped Jessop Hill and his father's fists in the middle of the night without a word--even to his love, Kelly--to protect his battered mother, but he never forgot the explosively erotic relationship he left behind. Now his father is dead and Sean is back for the only woman he's ever wanted. Their reunion is full of fire – but can sexual attraction and noble intentions overcome years of heartache or will Kelly walk away to protect her heart this time.

Right, I'm off - see you at Jen's & Marie's blogspots...oh, and here's the all-important link to download your copy!

http://www.wilderroses.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=86&products_id=837

Rachel x

1 comment: