Monday 30 January 2012

Novella number 3 is contracted!!



Good morning, my lovelies!!

I just wanted to add a quick post to let you know my fabulous editor and cover artist has sent me the contract for my next novella - "Zante Heat" is under contract with The Wild Rose Press and I hope to start the edits soon.

As soon as I have a release date and/or cover art, you will be the first to know. In the meantime, here's the working blurb:

Michelle Hutton leaves everything behind and flies from the UK to Greece in search of a new beginning. Her first encounter is with a sexy, pro-bono lawyer with a body that could adorn the cover of Playgirl. He tells her his sister has a restaurant in desperate need of a new chef. Sam Clarke seems too good to be true. And Michelle doesn’t trust anyone else after being let down time and again by the people she loves. Including the mother she left behind. But Sam is just too hard to resist…


Clarke is a busy man – a man on a mission to help women in jeopardy. So when he meets a woman with hair like a sheet of gold and eyes bluer than the ocean needing help, what is he’s supposed to do? The electricity between them is hotter than a live wire and Sam soon learns Michelle is more than capable of demanding and getting what she wants. She doesn’t need him, he should walk away…yet time and again he goes back for more.

As always, thanks SO much for your never-ending support - you guys are the best! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/#!/rachelwriter

Love

Rachel x



2 comments: