Wednesday 14 December 2011

When was the last time you visit the garden...




The Wilder Rose Press garden that is!!


As I am without a guest author this cold and windy Thursday, I thought I would give a big heads-up to my wonderful publisher, The Wild Rose Press and draw your attention to all the fabulous authors and stories ready and waiting to be downloaded to your ereaders this Christmas!


The latest releases are looking particularly delicious and the artwork is astounding enough, let alone the treats in between the digital pages!

Pop along and see which story tickles your fancy, there are plenty of choose from! Whether you like a cowboy, a festive naughty or a tale of office hotness, The Wilder Roses are there for you...


Hmm...now which one shall I choose?? Yum!!

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment