Friday 23 December 2011

HAVE A SEXY, SULTRY CHRISTMAS!!


Merry Christmas to all my lovely, sexy visitors and readers!!!

It has been very much a learning year for me as both an erotic reader and writer - I am so obsessed with the erotic romance genre now, I can't imagine ever not writing it. The freedom of writing about sex within meaningful relationships really evokes hope, romance and sensuality in a entirely positive way.

The end of 2010 saw the release of my debut novella, 2011 the second and number three is under consideration as we speak so I've everything crossed 2012 will be my first year of two releases!

Of course when you tell anyone you write erotic romance, the lifted eyebrows and smirking is inevitable but that's fine - I've learned to just grin, wink and laugh right along. Once you try to explain erotic romance is about great sex in a monogamous relationship, the male audience tend to have the expression of being told it's not true that us girls don't pillow fight in our underwear, lol!

Embrace sex, embrace love and have very sexy Christmas!!! See you on the other side :)

Rachel x


No comments:

Post a Comment