Tuesday 24 July 2012

Welcome multi-published erotic romance author, Dana Littlejohn!



Welcome, Dana! I'm sure I am right in saying this is your second visit to my site so it's great to see you again. I am loving your website and all the fantastic titles you have currently available. You are certainly riding the wave! Let's get started with the questions...

1)   Did you set any goals for 2012?
Yes! I wanted to get at least five books out this year and finish at least 3 on my to-do list including a full length novel.

2)   What is the best part of the writing process for you?
The research, for sure! Depending on the genre the research is sooo much fun. I learn so much that most of it doesn’t even make the book.

3)   The worst part?
The research. LOL Sometimes it can be tedious, but you want to be factual and correct when you say something in your book that can be checked out.

4)   What is the book you wish you’d written?
I always wanted to do a murder mystery. I have been putting it off for years, but I think it is time. It is one of the books on my to-do list to finish this year.

5)   Favorite author/s & book/s?
My favorite author is Bertrice Small and the book is her To Love Again. I absolutely love it. I read it a couple of times a year and I it gets better every time.

6)   Tell us about your latest release?
My latest release is book 3 of my Erotes series: Charles’ Goddess.

7)   Tease us with a blurb/short except
Goddess Herophile is set for punishment by Zeus for misusing the powers given to her from her father, Poseidon, causing precious humans harm and distress. Aphrodite, her mother, and the Erotes, her brothers, only have one chance to save Herophile from further harm once Zeus carries out his sentence. Will it be enough time to enhance Aphrodite’s dormant gifts and make Herophile’s future better than her present?
“You are by far the loveliest, most alluring woman I have ever seen,” he expressed in an amazed tone. He scoffed then shook his head as he left his seat to pace the floor. “I confess I did not know what to expect. For many years I have sated my lust on beautiful females, never limiting myself to a particular type, per se. Thus, I had no idea of the attributes the woman sent to me would have.”
Angel watched the man curiously as he moved back and forth babbling, mostly to himself rather than to her.
“Then,” he said, thrusting his finger into the air. “On wisdom not my own, I left it to the gods to choose who was best for me.” He stopped then turned an appreciative eye to her. “And, bless my soul, I am truly pleased with their choice,” he concluded with a triumphant smile.
The man stood at the foot of the bed looking at her as if waiting for her to comment. Angel stared at him, her head tilted and eyes narrowed in confusion.
“Who are you? And what are you doing in my chamber?”

Obvious confusion twisted his features. “Excuse me? I beg to differ, Madam, but you are in my bedroom.”

8)   What is your favorite attribute of the hero and heroine?
I love how Angel adapts, but doesn’t completely lose her wild streak when she is made to change her behavior to suit her situation.

9)   What’s next?
There is a book 4 to complete the series and then in the fall there is book one in an African goddess series, Conquering the Sun.

10)                  Tell me where you write?
Although I have a desk and space to write in the corner of my living room, you can mostly find me on the couch with my laptop in my lap. I feel closer to my family that way.


11)                  Where would you like your career to be in 5 years?
I want to write a movie script. I would love to see one of my novels on the big screen. Hey! It can happen.

12)                  Where can we find you?
I have a facebook page, www.facebook.com/liljohndana



To Have and To Hold
by Dana Littlejohn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLURB:

Christian and Andrea Cooper had made many plans on what they would do when their children were finally out of the house. Now that they were gone their plans had hit a snag. Christian had the chance to start his own company and promised to put their plans in motion as soon as it was off the ground. Andrea agreed to those terms, but she had no idea how lonely and neglected she would feel while she waited. On a trip to the city in search of something to do she ran into Raymond Reyes, her first love. Reminiscing with Ray brought back a flood of emotions that she found difficult to ignore. Did she make the right decision by marrying Christian after all? Could Ray convince her that this was their second chance and they were meant to be together?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXCERPT

Yes! Finally, a notch on the positive side of the sex chart,” her brain screamed joyfully as her body prepared itself for his entry.

He knew where to touch her, where to move, when to go fast and when to slow down. It was wonderful! Just as it always was, just like she remembered. She started to climb that golden staircase to bliss, reveling in the feeling he was giving her and then…it was over. He stopped.

Her eyes popped open. “Christian? What’s wrong? What happened?”

“I’m sorry, Andrea. I guess I got a little too excited,” he confessed, and rolled off her.

She stared at the ceiling wide-eyed. “What? You got—”

“I know, baby. I’m sorry. I promise I’ll make it up to you tomorrow.”

Andrea still stared at the ceiling as he moved around next to her. “Huh? But—” She heard his soft snores and turned over to him. “Christian?” She pushed his shoulder. “Christian!”

“Tomorrow, Andrea, I promise. I love you,” he mumbled, before his snores filled the room.

She muffled a frustrated outburst and then pulled the sheets over them. She turned over and punched her pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR Bio:

Dana Littlejohn was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY, but has called Indianapolis, IN her home for over ten years. She works a nine to five at a nearby doctor's office while she pursues her dream of writing. Her writing to-do list grows daily. Stop by Dana's website to see what she's doing next . It's a ride you will not soon forget!

Dana will be awarding five prizes, one randomly chosen commenter at each tour stop will win a prize. All are promo items displaying a different Dana Littlejohn design: 2- t-shirts (size XL), 1 coffee mug, 1 ink pen (black ink) and 1 baseball style hat .

Follow the tour and comment; the more you comment, the better your chances of winning. The tour dates can be found here:  http://goddessfishpromotions.blogspot.com/2012/06/virtual-book-tour-to-have-and-to-hold.html

Comments?


1 comment: