Tuesday 1 May 2012

Waiting...waiting...waiting!!!

Good morning, lovely visitors!!

Well, the final edits (I hope!) have gone back to my editor for Zante Heat and now the wait begins once more...

These were the lengthy edits I have done thus far because my editor asked that I deepen the plot and so I ended up adding over 6,000 words. Zante Heat is nearly twice the length of Explicitly English and Coming Back, standing at just under 33,000 words. I am really excited about this story and hope you guys are too!

So what's next?

Well, I came back from a two-week vacation in Egypt last week and was busy writing while sunning myself in glorious 105 degree temperatures. Hey, a writer is a writer ALL the time! ;) Well...maybe not quite so much a writer as they are when hiding from the rain in the UK but at least I wrote something, lol! That something turned into 8,000 words so I plan to transfer them from my little notebook to the computer asap. With additions, I am hoping my current work in progress will grow to a healthy 14,000 words. (What do you think about the inspiration behind my hero and heroine??)



I think that will take this naughty female journalist and her show jumping hero to about halfway through their story...

I'd love to hear what you guys are reading/writing right now??

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment