Tuesday 7 February 2012

Welcome Eternal Press author, M. Casigh!!


Today I welcome Eternal Press author, M. Casigh to my blog - this is the first time we have met so I am looking forward to finding out more about both writer and their new release! Love your cover, by the way. Gorgeous!

Okay, let's get started...

1) When and why did you decide you wanted to be a published author?

· I’ve been told my whole life that I have the best stories. Funny, heartbreaking, exciting, etc. The economy in Southeastern Michigan when into the toilet and I thought, “perhaps I can make a few bucks doing this?” That jury is still out.

2) What is the best and worse thing you have learned from an editor/agent?

· When I was writing a short story, being a former Chicago Police Officer, I described a key character once just as a cop would, height, weight, hair & eye color, etc. One of my first editors told me to describe how I felt at the moment and go with that. Perfect! Simple brilliance! It seems like something so easy and obvious, but so frequently overlooked, the simplest solution.

3) Favourite author/s?

· Mark Twain: Because in my early years, he seemed to understand that teen-aged angst better than most. Plus his stories always carried a very strong sense of right & wrong. Being Catholic, I kind of appreciate that clarity. Those broad distinctions.

· William Shakespeare: Not until I joined the Army and by happenstance picked up “Henry V,” the quintessential book of Leadership! A must read for any Combat leader. But like Twain, I believe that their stories will always be timeless classics because they chose not to write about characters or villains of the day, but instead, they wrote about the one consistent and unchanging factor in their equations; Basic Human Nature

· Steve Hartov: His powers of description are uncanny. Like rarely I’ve read elsewhere! Fast paced action over terrain I’m well acquainted with lends his stories an incredible sense of realism.

· JC Polleck: Again, incredible powers of description, character description that makes me say, “I know these guys…” Spellbinding plots, action that is second to none! Puts Tom Clancy to shame!!!

4) What is your typical day?

· Spending way too much time answer E-mail, spending an hour at least deleting trash, trying to find a four hour window in the week to sit down and write. Don’t laugh! It’s tougher than you think!

5) Share your blurb or short excerpt from your latest release with us;

· An Excerpt from “Awakenings: Cozumel, Mexico,”

That kiss, that passionate sensuous kiss! Our mouths melded together, our tongues so intertwined that neither of us could tell where one began and the other ended. I suddenly found my one hand at the back of her neck holding her face to mine, while my other hand had reached into her top and withdrawn one of her glorious, big beautiful breasts. My fingers dug into her tit-flesh like the hungry desperate carnivore that I was.

At that moment, she broke our kiss and gently pushed my shoulders back against the message table, then took my hand that was on her breast, and pressed it more firmly to her flesh, and helped me to feel and knead her beautiful, oh so damned beautifully breasts! My God! They were gorgeous! The dark chocolate brown, long profound nipples, a sharp contrast to the golden butternut brown of her Mexican-Indian complexion. The fine sheen of sweat which covered her body, made her bountiful bosom shine so deliciously, as she worked my hand over first one breast & nipple, then the other. In frustration, she stopped and pealed off her top, because it got in our way. Oh how they jiggled so perfectly. So delicately.

At the same moment she flung her top to the far side of the cabana, she pressed against my shoulders again and her face launched downward against my chest. Her tongue, like a heat seeking missile, quickly locked onto and slathered my left nipple, she licked at my entire breast and then gently raked it with her teeth, then tugged on my nipples with her teeth. The gasp that escaped my mouth was quickly followed by a moan, which bordered on a growl. She shifted between both breasts and at some point in that moment, my pussy spasmed and I came slightly! Just from breast sucking? No! From Passion! My back arched slightly as I felt the unmistakable wave of orgasm surged through my body. The orgasm came on so swift, so unexpectedly that I moaned out loud against it. My head rolled to the side and my hands trapped her head to my breast. She continued to suckle, as she snaked her hand down to the front of my hips beneath the towel. Her fingers played and tantalized at freshly waxed and now completely barren pussy that she had just stripped not twenty minutes ago. Again, for the briefest moment she teased, and her finger circled my clit for a few moments, then curled and snaked down inside my sopping wet folds of flesh. Oh, the feeling was soooo exquisite!

The memory now… brought yet another leak.


Buy Link:


http://www.eternalpress.biz/book.php?isbn=9781615725144


6) Who would you cast to play your hero & heroine in a movie?

· Mysti: Sandra Bullock

· Denise: Nellie Furtado – I know she’s not an actress, but I am at a loss for a young up & coming female Hispanic acress…

· Daniel: No idea, a young up & coming Hispanic male actor.

7) Did you plan this book? Or write it as it came?

· Actually, I wrote this as a collection of short stories as a request from a friend of mine. Then, on a lark, I sent it out in response to a call for submissions. It was declined by that publisher but accepted by Eternal Press & Damnation Books. I had my acceptance within 48 hours.

8) What surprised you the most when you became a published?

· Just how slow the business is to start up and to become profitable. No, I didn’t expect barrels of money over-night. I didn’t even expect small barrels of money for a few years. In fact, I think that’s a very important teaching point. It take a lot of time & patience. Sometimes, more than I have!

9) Do you have a dedicated writing space? What does it look like?

· I have an office in my home, with relatively modern computer desk, however antique design, full couch, Barrister book case with two wood file cabinets and a fax machine. Your basic set up. What more does one need?

10) What’s next for you?

· I have a number of series in mind. First I’d like to do a sequel to “Awakeings; Cozumel, Mexico.” I actually have at least 3 more in the series in mind, in particular “Awakenings II: Rome, Italy” and “Awakenings III: Montreal, Quebec” and lastly, “Awakenings: Cozumel, Mexico II-Daniel & Denise’s Beginning.” Then I have a Historical Fiction Story-Line I’d like to see hit paper and another series set here in Detroit, in the not so distant future. This won’t be an erotic or romance line at all. This will be strictly Thriller/Suspense. I hesitate to give any more than the barest details.

Great interview! Really enjoyed it and fabulous to meet a former Chicago police officer - being a stay at home mum, living a suburban life in the UK, that is very exciting, lol!

Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment