Thursday 20 January 2011

Thank you!!


How are we all today, peeps??

I wanted to dedicated a short post to all the friends I have made since jumping into the erotic romance arena last year. There are SO many fantastic erotic romance writers out there that I felt more than a little scared I could do this and anybody would actually buy my stories. I am pleased to report they have and Explicitly English reached number three on the Wild Rose Press fictionwise.com bestseller list, yay!

After this story was accepted, my confidence hitched up a notch and I wrote story number two which is still under consideration but I am hoping to hear some good new soon. I will of course, tell you as soon as I do!

So the romance authors who have influenced and supported me that I want to send a shout out to are the wonderful and often prolific erotic romance authors at The Wild Rose Press, Lyrical Press and Eternal Press. PLEASE pop along to these wonderful publishers websites and try something new...go on, you know you want to!

www.thewildrosepress.com/wilderroses/





R x

No comments:

Post a Comment