Wednesday 22 September 2010

As Kerri is unable to make it....


I thought this was the right time to uncover and talk about my first erotic romance release with The Wild Rose Press due out October 15th, yay!! It is called Explicitly English and features a yummy, cool, calm, in control stockbroker and a feverish, high-octane interior designer...and girlfriends, when these two get together, phew-wee!! It is sexual meltdown, LOL! Love it!

My editor and cover artist is the fabulous, Angela Anderson who held my hand through the editing process of this story as well as giving me a second chance to improve on it when I first sent the manuscript in. I have learned so much from her and now hope to go on and write more and more of these hot and heavy get-togethers.

I'd love to hear what you think of the cover, the premise, your preferences in erotic romance or anything else you'd like to talk about!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    Gorgeous cover, Rachel! Looking forward to uncovering that premise and as far as erotic romance preferences go: I'll try everything at least once ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel: Great cover. The talented Angela Anderson has done several of my covers for The Wilder Roses/Scarlet Rose line of erotic romance from The Wild Rose Press.

    ReplyDelete