Tuesday 2 April 2013

Welcome multi-published erotic romance writer, Rebecca Royce...



 Welcome back to my site, Rebecca! Glad to have you here for a catch up and to be a part in the tour for your new book. Let's get started!

1)   Did you set any goals for 2013?
I actually started my goals on December 18th.  I’ve been on a diet since December 18th. I suppose my goals were to write more stories and get off some weight!

2)   What is the best part of the writing process for you?
Writing THE END and knowing I’ve put together a good story. 

3)   The worst part?
If I have to struggle through a scene

4)   Tell me where you write?
All over my house. The coach, the bed, the office. Sometimes a coffee shop.

5)   Tell us about your latest release?
FOREVER is the first book in a trilogy about The Dragon Wars.  It’s a war between Werewolves and Dragons. The hero comes back a changed wolf, physically injured, and emotionally destroyed.  The heroine knows she’s his mate and she can help him…if only he’d believe her.

6)   Tell us about a new author you’ve recently discovered
Dinah McCall

7)   Name two romances you’ve read more than once
All of Nalini Singh’s Psy-Changeling series.

10)        Tell us about your first car?

I had a Subaru, which handled really well in the snow! Gosh, I don’t miss those days. Living in Texas, I don’t have to face that now…


Forever: The Dragon Wars
by Rebecca Royce
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLURB: 

Devin Owen has come back from the Dragon Wars a changed Werewolf. For one thing, he's lost his wolf side as well as most of his desire to live. He spends most of his life doped up to handle the pain from his injured leg.

Lena Knox knew the moment she met Devin that he was her mate. But, she'd been a child at the time and he hadn't noticed her at all. Now, all grown up she wants Devin to be the wolf she’s waited for. Not that she has a lot of time for longing with life crumbling around her.

A couple of heated encounters draw them together but is it enough to overcome the war wounds they both carry? Or will an outside enemy destroy them before they get the chance to know?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXCERPT

One lone tear escaped, and she quickly batted it away. She might as not have, as he’d be able to smell her distress. Trying to be as sly as she could, she glanced over at Devin, hoping he wouldn’t notice. He stared up at the ceiling, his gaze distant and removed.

She cleared her throat. “Would you like to shift and go for a run?”

Lena couldn’t think of anything she’d like better than to escape this room. He’d brought her utter and complete pleasure and then shattered her soul.

Devin rolled over, his back facing her, his head turned away. “You go ahead. I can’t shift anymore. Haven’t been able to since I came back.”

He couldn’t shift? A strange buzzing sensation filled her mind. This was important. It had to matter that Devin had been disconnected from his Wolf.

“That’s why you can’t heal your leg? You can’t shift to fix it?”

He turned to look at her, his eyes tired. “It’s pretty disgusting, I know. Trust me, no one likes looking at it less than I do. Twisted flesh, the bone poking out from where it should be—yeah, it’s gross.”

Lena wasn’t exactly certain what was going on, but she’d somehow stepped into a minefield. She hoped she could find her way out. Fast.

“I didn’t say it was gross. I just asked if that was why it wasn’t fixed.” She rubbed her eyes. “What do the doctors say about why you can’t shift?”

“Nothing. They have nothing to say.”


AUTHOR Bio and Links:

As a teenager, Rebecca Royce would hide in her room to read her favorite romance novels when she was supposed to be doing her homework. She hopes, these days, that her parents think it was well worth it.

Rebecca is the mother of three adorable boys and is fortunate to be married to her best friend. They’ve just moved to Texas where Rebecca is discovering a new love for barbecue!

She's in love with science fiction, fantasy, and the paranormal and tries to use all of these elements in her writing. She's been told she's a little bloodthirsty so she hopes that when you read her work you'll enjoy the action packed ride that always ends in romance. Rebecca loves to write series because she loves to see characters develop over time and it always makes her happy to see her favorite characters make guest appearances in other books.

In Rebecca Royce's world anything is possible, anything can happen, and you should suspect that it will.


Buy Links:

Amazon Kindle: 


BookStrand:




Rebecca will be awarding a $50 Amazon Gift Card to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour.
Follow the tour and comment; the more you comment, the better your chances of winning. The tour dates can be found here: 
 Comments??



8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, writing and dieting at the same time. The book sounds great, I hope your diet worked.

    Kit3247(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd go crazy if I had to diet while working on my projects...I NEED something to chew or slurp...lol

    andralynn7 AT gmail dot COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only wish I could stick to a diet. Sigh! Oh well, I will just have to read your story to keep me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great interview. Any particular reason you set Dec 18th to start your goals or did you just want to get going as soon as you decided upon it?

    fencingromein at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was time. It just felt like it was time

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that its a war between werewolves and dragons, very original!

    lilypondreads at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love finding new authors & authors I love to re-read.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete