Sunday 26 December 2010

Sexy Christmas, everyone?


So how was your Christmas Day? Lots of sexy lingerie? Toys? Erotic novels? No? Well, why not treat yourself to a post-Christmas treat?

Christmas is a great time for some fun with your lover but it's even better to keep the momentum going AFTER the holidays, isn't it? I have been looking through my favorite epublishers sites and there are some fantastic erotic romance titles available to buy. If you don't have the time to flick through all the amazing choices out there right now, try to at least get to my publishers sites and have a look-see. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!



I have still have no news to report about my new submission under consideration right now but do have a brand new idea floating around in my head for a new novella - come January 5th when the kids are back at school and hubby back at work...there's going to be some red-hot writing going on, I can tell you!

Enjoy the holidays - see you in 2011!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment