1) Who is your favourite author and why? Jane Austen, because she transports me to a nicer time.
2) When did you first consider yourself a writer? I considered myself a real writer last year when I received my first contract.
3) Describe your writing space? I sit on one side of the settee in the living room and have my pc on a table next to me. I can’t write when it’s quite and so like to have the family around me when I’m thinking of stories. Usually something they do or say ends up in my books.
4) How many books have your written? Which is your favorite? I’ve written two shorts at the minute and my favorite appeared in the Hot Flashes anthology An Unexpected Visitor an erotic Tale of what if. That friend you’ve always had a crush on came round to visit.
5) What comes first, plot or characters? My characters come first and then they tell me their story and I go from there.
6) Do you ever suffer from writer’s block? I have with my non-fiction book as it is emotionally draining to write. It has happened to someone lose to me so I may not be the best person to actually write it. I won’t give up though.
7) What do you like to do when you’re not writing? I love to read or go for relaxing walks in the countryside.
8) Tell us about your latest book? My latest novella is ‘Fun In the Guard House.’ which is in the Ad Dick Tion anthology. It’s a m/m/f erotic short about a soldier meeting a stranger in a bar.
9) What’s next for you? I have a true life story that I am writing of abuse and neglect. And also a short erotica novella I am doing.
Breathless Press Fourth Anniversary
Breathless Press is an e-book publisher specializing in Romance and Erotic(a) stories.
Our mission statement is simple: To provide the opportunity for readers to connect with romance authors through the purchasing of quality e-books at a low price.
Starting in the summer of 2009, Breathless Press came into existence. Since then, we have been producing top end romance and erotic stories for valued readers to enjoy.
Breathless Press will be giving away the following prizes to randomly drawn commenters during the tour: Grand Prize: 1 Kindle Fire Second Prize: $25.00 Gift Card for Breathless Press Third Prize: $10.00 Gift Card for Breathless Press Fourth Prize: 10 x $5.00 Gift Cards for Breathless Press (individual gift cards, 1 per person) Each host will receive a $5.00 gift card for Breathless Press.
Follow the tour and comment; the more you comment, the better your chances of winning. The tour dates can be found here: http://goddessfishpromotions.blogspot.com/2013/05/virtual-book-tour-breathless-press.html
Author Bio: Melody Kiss, Writes hot erotic fiction both m/m and m/f. Living on the English Riviera of Brighton East Sussex this diverse place gives her plenty of ideas for stories. She uses her own sexual experiences as a basis for her stories.
Hot flashes anthology: An Unexpected Visitor by Melody Kiss
Can a simple visit from a friend turn into a night of passion for Cassie?
Ad Dicktion Anthology: Fun in the Guard House by Melody Kiss
A night out with friends unexpectedly changes Justin's life. Just who is the sexy stranger from the club?